Get 24-hour access to your bank accounts with Business Online Banking at Bank of the Ozarks. Access your accounts from the convenience of a computer at your office, at home, or wherever you choose to pursue your business.
Easily manage your cash flow, view history and transfer funds between accounts through your personal computer or smart phone via the Internet. And, most importantly, the system is safe, secure and provides a business owner the ability to determine various levels of access for key staff members.
Bank of the Ozarks Online Banking is safe, easy, convenient and free*.
- Pay bills electronically – FREE, some restrictions apply**
- Tax payments
- ACH payments
- ACH receipts
- Wire transfers
- Check balances and activity on accounts
- Transfer funds between accounts
- View banking history
- View check images
- Statement history available (system accumulates statement history following enrollment)
- Download account information into QuickBooks® or Microsoft Money®.
- Change your address
- Issue stop payments
* Single sign-on and eStatements required, or $5.00 monthly fee.
**For Free Small Business and Interest Plus checking, there is no fee up to 15 payments per calendar month; payments in excess of 15 are $.50 each. Growth Business Checking includes free unlimited Online Bill Pay. Business Analysis accounts do not include free Online Bill Pay.
If you have a Bank of the Ozarks business checking account and receive eStatements, Online Banking is free. Fees apply for multi-user accounts and for single users if not enrolled in eStatements. To sign up for Online Banking, enroll now. It's that easy.