Use our free Online Bill Pay* service and you'll never have to seal another envelope or lick another stamp again. It also makes recordkeeping a breeze, because your payment history is online.
Plus, with today's identity theft concerns, paying bills online can actually be safer than paying bills the traditional way. Using Online Bill Pay to pay and receive bills electronically provides protection against lost or stolen paper bills, where most fraud currently occurs. Best of all, Online Bill Pay with Bank of the Ozarks is FREE for the first 15 bills paid per calendar month and $.50 for each additional bill paid.
Sign Up Now: It's Easy!
Begin paying your bills today. To enroll:
- Sign up for Bank of the Ozarks Online Banking, if you are not currently enrolled
- Already enrolled? Log in to Online Banking
- Click on Pay Bills
- Complete the enrollment form and click "submit."
Learn more about the flexibility, control and security Online Bill Pay offers, and then enroll today to get it FREE* with your Bank of the Ozarks checking account.
With Online Bill Pay, you choose whether to pay just one, several or all of your bills online. In addition, you can:
- Pay virtually anyone (located in the U.S.) — even the babysitter or paperboy — securely, online**
- Manage all of your bills from one easy-to-use screen – access from any computer, anytime, anywhere
- Select the amount you wish to pay and the date you want your payment sent
- Continue to write paper checks when you choose to – with Online Bill Pay, you can do both
Schedule your bills to be paid on your timetable – protecting yourself from missed payments and late fees. You can:
- Schedule recurring or one-time payments
- Review up to six months of bill payment history
- Check the status of a payment at any time
- Receive a confirmation number for each scheduled payment
Accurate, Timely Payments, Always
With Online Bill Pay, all of your information and transactions are securely protected using layers of security, including data encryption, firewall protection, dual-factor authentication and automatic sign-off. In addition, Bank of the Ozarks guarantees:
- 100% protection against unauthorized transactions
- Your payments will arrive on time – on the dates you tell us – as long as you schedule the payment properly, or we'll pay your late fees up to $50
- Your payment gets where it is supposed to go – safely and securely
If you're already signed on to Bill Pay, call us at 1-800-274-4482. We're here to help get you started.
Already Have Bank of the Ozarks Online Bill Pay?
If you’re already paying your bills securely online, we encourage you to take the next step and try FREE eBills. eBills are electronic versions of your bills, so you maintain control over your bill payment process.
With eBills You Can:
- Access full details of your bills safely and securely online for free
- Choose to receive an email reminder when your bill arrives
- Review and print up to six months of stored eBills online
To Get Started:
- Sign in to Online Banking and Bill Pay
- Click on the "Sign Up" icon next to a biller that delivers eBills
- Enter your account information
- Your eBill will be delivered securely to your bill pay account during your next billing cycle
Need assistance? Call us at 1-800-274-4482. We're here to help get you started.
*Bank of the Ozark’s Online Bill Pay is FREE for the first 15 bills paid per calendar month; $.50 for each additional bill paid.
**Online Bill Pay may not be used to make payments for alimony, child support, taxes or other governmental fees or court ordered payments.
1-800-274-4482 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org