Bank of the Ozarks is pleased to offer convenient, on-site financial planning and brokerage services through Investment Centers of America, Inc. (ICA). Located in the same building where Bank of the Ozarks handles your banking needs, an ICA financial consultant can give you a second opinion on the viability of your long-term financial plan and help you enjoy life today while planning for tomorrow - dreams included.
Your ICA financial consultant will work with you to develop an appropriately diversified portfolio aligned with your personal circumstances, investor profile and short- and long-term needs and goals. Plus, you'll benefit from greater peace of mind that comes with working with the financial planning firm who has been in the business for over 25 years. You could say, they know the territory.
Services for Individual and Business Clients
As a full-service financial planning firm, ICA offers a broad range of investment and protection products to individuals and business clients. Since 1985, ICA and our financial consultants have been helping people achieve their life goals - often helping clients attain what they could not attain on their own.
Visit the ICA website or contact an ICA Financial Consultant today to discuss:
- Financial Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Education Planning
- Estate Tax & Non-tax Planning
- Trust Services
- Fixed Income Services & Structure Products
- Global Wealth Management
- Business Investment Services
- Employee Benefits Planning
Investment Centers of America, Inc. (ICA) is part of the nation's 10th-largest broker-dealer network*. We are also a registered investment advisor and are affiliated with Jackson National Life Insurance Company - one of America's largest life insurance companies with nearly $77 billion in assets (IFRS unaudited)*.
ICA has been a leading provider of investment and insurance products through community banks and independent offices since 1985. With almost 400 professionals, ICA uses a client-focused approach to support independent financial institutions in meeting their customers' goals. ICA provides a variety of solutions and services ranging from securities and mutual funds to life insurance, long-term care and annuities. ICA serves over 200 financial institutions with an array of sales and marketing tools designed to solve client needs.
Important Consumer Information
This site is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a solicitation or offering of any security and:
- Representatives of a Registered Broker-Dealer ("BD") or Registered investment Advisor ("IA") may only conduct business in a state if the representatives and the BD or IA they represent (a) satisfy the qualification requirements of, and are approved to do business by, that state: or (b) are excluded or exempted from the state's registration requirements.
- Representatives of a BD or IA are deemed to conduct business in a state to the extent that they would provide individualized responses to investor inquiries that involve (a) effecting, or attempting to effect, transactions in securities; or (b) rendering personalized investment advice for compensation.
We are registered to offer securities in the following states: AL, AR, CA, FL, HI, MO, NC, OK, TX
ICA does not provide tax or legal advice.
Investment Centers of America, Inc., (ICA) member FINRA, SIPC and a Registered Investment Advisor is not affiliated with Bank of the Ozarks. Securities, advisory services, and insurance products offered through ICA and affiliated insurance agencies are *not insured by the FDIC or any other Federal Government agency *not a deposit or other obligation of, or gauranteed by any bank or their affiliates *subject to risks including the possible loss of principal amount invested.
Bradenton, Ocala, Palmetto