Bank of the Ozarks, Inc., is a respected and profitable banking organization, noted for its excellent loan and deposit growth, asset quality and earnings.
- Recognized as the top performing bank in the United States by ABA Banking Journal (2011, 2012).
For more information, please click here.
- George Gleason is Chairman and CEO; Gleason has acted in that role since 1979.
- Mr. Gleason named American Banker magazine's Community Banker of the Year, 2010.
- Charter dates back to 1903 in Jasper, Arkansas.
- Publicly traded company on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, symbol OZRK.
- Bank of the Ozarks, Inc. Announces First Quarter 2013 Earnings.
|Asset Size:||$ 3.95 billion*|
|Deposits:||$ 2.99 billion*|
|Total Loans & Leases:||$ 2.74 billion*|
|Total Common Equity:||$ 524 million*|
|YTD Net Income:||$ 20.0 million*|