Bank of the Ozarks, Inc., is a respected and profitable banking organization, noted for its excellent loan and deposit growth, asset quality and earnings.
- Recognized as the top performing bank in the United States, based on financial performance, three years in a row (2011, 2012, 2013). For more information, please click here.
- George Gleason is Chairman and CEO; Gleason has acted in that role since 1979.
- Mr. Gleason named American Banker magazine's Community Banker of the Year, 2010.
- Charter dates back to 1903 in Jasper, Arkansas.
- Publicly traded company on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, symbol OZRK.
- Bank of the Ozarks, Inc. Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2013 Earnings.
|Asset Size:||$ 4.79 billion*|
|Deposits:||$ 3.72 billion*|
|Total Loans & Leases:||$ 3.36 billion*|
|Total Common Equity:||$ 625 million*|
|2013 Net Income:||$ 87.1 million*|