Bank of the Ozarks, Inc., is a respected and profitable banking organization, noted for its excellent loan and deposit growth, asset quality and earnings.
- Recognized as the top performing bank in the United States, based on financial performance, five years in a row (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015). For more information, please click here.
- George Gleason is Chairman and CEO; Gleason has acted in that role since 1979.
- Mr. Gleason named American Banker magazine's Community Banker of the Year, 2010.
- Charter dates back to 1903 in Jasper, Arkansas.
- Publicly traded company on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, symbol OZRK.
- Bank of the Ozarks, Inc. Announces Record Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2015 Earnings
|Asset Size:||$ 9.88 billion*|
|Deposits:||$ 7.97 billion*|
|Total Loans & Leases:||$ 8.33 billion*|
|Total Common Equity:||$ 1.46 billion*|
|2015 Net Income:||$ 182.3 million*|