Our value packed checking account just got better with the addition of My Choice ID Protect. ID Protect provides protection for you, joint account holders, your spouse, dependent children up to age 25 and parents living in the same household as the account owner, for any identity fraud event, financial or otherwise, anywhere in the world even if the event has nothing to do with your account at Bank of the Ozarks.
With direct deposit, My Choice ID Protect includes:
Fully Managed Recovery
Fully Managed Resolution - A dedicated fraud specialist is assigned to manage your case. Experienced recovery professionals will handle the recovery process until your credit and identity is completely restored.
Identity Fraud Expense Reimbursement
Up to $10,000 Identity Fraud Expense Reimbursement to cover expenses associated with restoring your identity, such as reimbursement for costs associated with attorney fees, loan application fees, long distance calls, certified mail and notarized fraud documents, medical record costs, costs for daycare and elder care, travel and accommodations, as well as coverage for wages lost for time taken off work to correct personal records.
- Total Identity Monitoring*-Monitors your Name, Address, Date of Birth, and Social Security Number in more than 1,000 databases to determine if your identity has been compromised- this is also a good way to protect and preserve your child's identity.
- Debit and credit card registration*- Register your credit, debit and ATM cards and enjoy added peace of mind, knowing that should your cards become lost or stolen, with one toll-free phone call you can receive assistance to cancel all of your registered missing cards, stop unauthorized use, and request replacement cards.
- Credit File Monitoring* - Provides daily monitoring of your credit reports with Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion for key changes to your reports. Alerts are sent via email or text message.
- 3-in-1 Credit Report*- Request new report every 90 days or upon receipt of a credit alert.
- Credit Score*- Receive new single bureau credit score with every new credit report.
Educational Resources/News Center
Get advice on ways to protect yourself from identity theft, read educational tips and access valuable online resources and news related to identity fraud and credit.
*Registration and activation is required to obtain some benefits.
1-800-274-4482 Email: email@example.com