Online Banking allows personal account holders FREE ACCESS to all their banking information from a personal computer via the Internet. It’s a safe and secure way to do all your banking from the convenience of your home or office.
Bank of the Ozarks Online Banking is safe, easy and convenient:
- Check balances and activity on accounts
- Transfer funds between accounts
- View banking history
- View check images
- Re-order checks
- Statement history available (system accumulates statement history following enrollment)
- Download account information into Microsoft Money(R) or other personal financial software
- Change your address
- Issue stop payments
- Order savings bonds
- Pay bills electronically – FREE for the first 15 bills paid per statement cycle; $.50 for each additional bill paid
If you have a Bank of the Ozarks checking or savings account and would like to sign up for Internet Online Banking, please enroll now. It's that easy. Online Banking is a free service.
1-800-274-4482 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org