Retirement is perhaps the most personal financial endeavor. Lifelong goals and dreams make the core of any retirement plan, so individual attention is vital. We take the time to listen, and then provide the expertise to chart the best strategy from where you find yourself today to realizing future plans and dreams. From individual accounts to corporate plans, we deliver equal care and insight in reaching your decisions.
- Roll over company retirement plan assets into a Rollover IRA that will allow the assets to maintain tax-deferred status
- Consolidation of substantial IRA accounts into one account for ease in implementing your investment plan
- Professional management and advice for a surviving spouse receiving lump sum distributions from deceased spouse's retirement plan
- We provide the calculation and payment of required minimum distributions
- A Simplified Employee Pension plan, or SEP, allows you to make contributions toward your retirement through an IRA with limited paperwork and relatively high contribution limits.
Retirement plans offer many attractive benefits to employers by helping to retain experienced employees, attract qualified employees and provide tax benefits through the deductibility of employer contributions.
Whatever the size of your company, Bank of the Ozarks offers a broad array of qualified plans including Keoghs, Profit Sharing, Money Purchase and Defined Benefit plans. We can provide professional investment management and advice to ensure that the plan's assets are invested for the future benefit and security of the plan participants.