We understand that you may have questions about your account(s) and how this merger affects you. We want to provide you with clear, concise information about this transition:
- At this time, there are no changes to your bank accounts, deposits, loans and/or other services. Your deposits are safe, sound and readily accessible.
- Please continue to conduct your banking business as usual. You don't need to change any of your banking activities, and we encourage you to continue using your current Summit Bank location as you have in the past.
- Your account number(s) will remain the same and you may continue to use your existing checks, debit cards and other Summit Bank products and services as normal, including online banking at www.summitbankdirect.com and your mobile banking service.
- You should continue to make any regular loan payments with your current loan numbers and coupons.
- We will notify you in writing of any future changes to your accounts or banking activities prior to implementation.
- We are pleased to announce that today you have immediate, free access to 140 new Bank of the Ozarks ATMs across seven states (Arkansas, Texas, Alabama, Georgia, North Carolina, Florida and South Carolina) in addition to the Summit Bank ATMs you have used in the past. Click here to find an ATM.