On August 18, 2014, we are launching a whole new Online Banking experience for our personal and business customers. Managing your money will be faster and easier than ever. Plus we'll be able to provide you with an array of new features that will make your life easier.
In preparation of our upgrade, we have created video tutorials for both personal and business customers to help you become familiar with the new system.
In preparation for the upgrade of our Online Banking technology, we do have some important scheduling and usage notifications. Please retain this information for future reference.
- You will receive an “extra” statement on or around August 18 which will include the last of your transactions before the scheduled updates. This will be a paper statement mailed directly to you, even if you are signed up for eStatements.
- Your existing Direct Deposits and automatic payments will continue as scheduled.
- Online Banking and Online Bill Pay may be unavailable at times beginning August 15 at 5:00 p.m. central, through August 17 at midnight.
- You will use your same Online Banking login, now referred to as an Access ID, upon your first login to the upgraded Online Banking system. However, you must type your Access ID in all lower case going forward.
- Your initial password for the upgraded Online Banking will be the last four digits of your Social Security or Tax ID Number. You will be prompted to create a new password upon initial login. Your new password may be the same as your current password as long as it meets the requirements of a minimum of eight characters and at least one numeric and alpha character.
- Please note that current Online Banking account “nicknames” will not transfer to your new Online Banking system. You may create new account “nicknames” in the new Online Banking system beginning August 18.
- Alerts that you have currently set up in Online Banking will not transfer to your new Online Banking system. You may create new alerts (with new options to receive via email, text or in the Online Banking system) in the new Online Banking system beginning August 18.
- External transfers (to other financial institutions) will not transfer to your new Online Banking system. You may create new external transfers in the new Online Banking system beginning August 18.
- Your 13 month eStatement history will transfer to your new Online Banking system.
- If you use Quicken, please plan to perform a “final download” sometime between 8:00 a.m. central on August 14 and 3:00 p.m. central August 15.
- Bank of the Ozarks ATM machines may be unavailable at times beginning August 15 at 5:00 p.m. central, through August 17 at midnight.
- Info-Line telephone banking (800-536-0897) may be unavailable at times beginning August 15 at 5:00 p.m. central, through August 17 at midnight. When you call Info-Line beginning on August 18, you will be asked for an access ID, which will be the last four digits of your Social Security or Tax ID Number.
Online Banking Login: You will notice an enhancement to the Online Banking login section of bankozarks.com, located in the upper left portion of the homepage. After you’ve entered your Access ID, you will select Personal/Small Business (shown below), then you will click “Submit” to go to the Password screen.
Accessing Account History from January 1, 2011 through August 15, 2014:
- Select an account from the list of accounts on the main page
- Hover over the transactions tab from the sub menu
- Select "All Transactions"
- From here you can view history between January 1, 2014 - August 15, 2014
- Starting August 19, transactions you make on or after August 18 will begin to appear on the account summary page under "Today's Transactions."
Bill Pay Users: Existing Online Bill Payment information including payees, scheduled payments, payment history, contacts and other information will be available within the new system. You will not be able to make or schedule Online Bill payments beginning August 15 at 5:00 p.m. central, through August 17 at midnight.
Some of the exciting new features will include:
- Improved Mobile Banking with new apps for your smart phone and tablet.
- Person to Person payments with Popmoney. Send money to virtually anyone, anytime, anywhere from your home, office or even your smartphone and mobile banking apps!
- Spending reports to help you keep track of where your money goes every month. And so much more!
As always, feel free to contact us, by phone at 800-274-4482 or in person at your nearest branch.
Click here to learn about changes in Mobile Banking.