Welcome to your new Online Banking service at bankozarks.com. With the new Online Banking service, managing your money will be faster and easier than ever. Plus we’ll be able to provide you with an array of new products and services, like Mobile Banking, that will make your life easier.
To help you with these new tools, we have created video tutorials for both personal and business users to help you become familiar with the new online banking system.
To help you get started, here are some helpful reminders. Please retain this information for future reference.
Online Banking Initial Login Instructions:
- Visit bankozarks.com and enter your existing user name (now referred to as Access ID) in all lowercase letters in the Online Banking Login box. Select “Personal/Small Business.” Click Submit.
- The first time you sign in, you will use the last four digits of the primary account owner’s Social Security or Tax ID number as the password. You will be prompted to create a new password upon initial login. Password must be at least eight characters with one numeric and one alpha character.
- Select and answer the Security Challenge Questions and click submit. You will also be asked to enroll in Mobile Banking and eStatements.
- You may create new alerts to receive via email, text or in the Online Banking system beginning February 16.
- You may create new external transfers in the new Online Banking system beginning February 16.
- If you call the Info-Line for assistance (800-536-0897) you will be asked for an access ID, which will be the last four digits of your Social Security or Tax ID Number.
Accessing Account History from January 1, 2011 through February 16, 2015:
- Select an account from the list of accounts on the main page
- Hover over the transactions tab from the sub menu
- Select "All Transactions"
- From here you can view history between January 1, 2014 - February 16, 2015
- Starting February 16, transactions you make on or after February 16 will begin to appear on the account summary page under "Today's Transactions."
Bill Pay Users: Online Bill Pay at ibankatfnb.com will be in view-only mode beginning February 12 at 11:00 a.m. EST. Effective February 16, you will have 15 free online bill payments each month; $.50 for each payment thereafter.
Some of the exciting new features will include:
- Mobile Banking with apps for your smart phone and tablet.
- Person to Person payments with Popmoney. Send money to virtually anyone, anytime, anywhere from your home, office or even your smartphone and mobile banking apps!
- Spending reports to help you keep track of where your money goes every month. And so much more!
As always, feel free to contact us by phone at 800-274-4482, email at email@example.com or in person at your nearest branch.
Click here to learn about Mobile Banking.